Photo and info courtesy John V Cinchett
The Mexican Garden was in West Tampa on Columbus Drive in 1957. Notice the fancy neon sombrero design on the front of the building.
This sign was made by Cinchett Neon Signs during the 1950s. 07-09
© Copyright 1998-2013 Syd Nagoshi. All rights reserved. No portion of this document may be reproduced, copied or revised without written permission of the author.